Welcome to Spinal Solutions
The Lamb Pain Clinic
G. Blair Lamb MD, FCFP
Practicing in Interventional Pain and Rehabilitation Medicine
Member of Ontario Pain Physician Section of OMA
Member of Canadian Academy of Pain Medicine
Patents in Spinal Rehabilitation
- International¬†¬†Patents in Spinal Rehabilitation.
- Patents in spinal Botulinum Toxin and Growth Hormone products and by products, and PDGF for the spine.
- Radio Sound Wavologist of spine and limbs
- Creator of the first total body photodynamic therapeutic device
- "Laser" for pain and performance enhancement
- Creator of Trigger Point Pad neuromyofascial applications
- Creator of Fibroreliever fibrinolytic supplement for myofascial pain and trigger point management-patents pending
- Medical Expert in IMS/dry needling of spine and Limbs
- Creator of the Lamb Program Rehabilitation Series for spine and limbs treating and preventing most pain conditions and tendonopathies. (Version 3 and personalized version 4 available)
- Independent Medical Examination Physician specializing in whiplash, chronic pain conditions, fibromyalgia syndrome, and spinal injuries.
- Creator of Resistance Stretching (TM)
- Creator of Pneumatic Stretching
- Creator of 3D-Stretching
- Creator of OGRE- Oculogenerated stretching
- Creator of ASERT and ASERTIR-Anatomically Specific Relaxation Therapy +/- Resistance
- Over 100 different Lamb Programs already produced on DVD
- Personalized Stretching Programs for executive or corporate customers on request
- Personal and small group Executive Pain Medicine
- Corporate Pain Prevention Advisement
- Medical Licensure in Canada and the United States
- President of the Pain Reliever Corporation and Iasis Corporation
22 years experience in Spinal Interventional care
- Author of multiple medical patents
The Lamb Pain Clinic (LPC) offer a wide range of treatment strategies for those who suffer from chronic pain conditions.
The Personal Touch
The assessment begins with an extensive executive history and physical. This complete examination¬†¬†(up to 3 hours) allows for¬†¬†a more accurate diagnosis coupled with a diverse set of treatment options provided at the time of the assessment. A comprehensive treatment plan is made for all new patients utilizing both interventional and non-interventional treatment methods.¬†¬†Diagnosis and treatment options are disclosed immediately.Follow-up information in form of written document plus optional executive video training is provided.
Proprietary and/or patented interventional and non-interventional care can be provided by Dr Lamb personally at the LPC or by international visitation.
Dr Lamb can work with your treatment team outside of Canada and can provide specific written and/or video training for your particular condition using the proprietary Lamb Program Version 4.
Dr Lamb may also provide executive coaching as a single day, weekend or week-long seminar training for understanding chronic pain,¬†¬†pain prevention or treatment for broad topics or specific pain conditions. Custom corporate video training is also available.
Examples of the many chronic pain conditions successfully treated at the LPC include:
- Neck Pain
- Thoracic spinal pain
- Low Back Pain
- Disk herniation and disk injury at all spinal locations
- Migraines and Chronic daily headache
- Most forms of Tendonitis
- Foot Pain and plantar fasciitis
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Spinal stenosis
- Frozen shoulder
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Early Osteoarthritis and joint pain
- Tethered cord syndrome
Patients see Dr. Lamb by referral from their doctor or corporate doctor.
A NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED BY PATIENTS
NO PRIVATE AUDIO OR VIDEOTAPING ALLOWED
Corporate Seminar and Webinar Topics include:
- An Inconvenient Pain-a general discussion of neuromyofascial pain with discussion of general and specific treatment solutions.
- The Repetitive Strain Injury Epidemic-education and specific Lamb Program training
- Overcoming Fibromyalgia-education and specific Lamb Program training
- Wiped out by Whiplash-education and specific Lamb Program training
- The Lamb Program Neuromyofascial Stretching and Rehabilitation systems-training
- The Lamb Trigger Point Pad Systems-education and training
- Preventing Chronic Pain and Injury-executive training
- Headaches Do Not Exist-Education and training
- Low Back Pain Syndrome-Education and training
A NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED BY ATTENDEES
NO PRIVATE AUDIO OR VIDEOTAPING ALLOWED